Recent Work

I decided after my lengthy rambling about what people say to me as a photographer, it would be appropriate to show some of the work I've done since moving to DC. So here is a very non-organized slice of my portfolio:














Obviously not done in DC, but done over Christmas break, so it counts -

My mom in her piano studio, which was Nilsy's room until he left on a mission for about five minutes. We always give them a hard time about knowing he is the favorite child, but I didn't think they'd go to such drastic measures to try to prove that wasn't true. I mean - they knocked out one of his walls before his pillow was cold!

 Speaking of Nils:

 

Thanks for looking. Feel free to ask me all sorts of questions now. See a few posts down for ideas if you aren't sure what to say.

Labels: