Stockholm

We spent some time in beautiful Stockholm with my family, doing typical touristy things like museums, getting lost, and a fotboll game. Stockholm is such a neat city, and every time we drove around we were enamored by the little streets and shops.

 Jeff and I had one additional day in Sweden after the rest of my family, and when I asked Jeff what he'd like to do with it he said we should "do Stockholm 'Bachelorette Style.'" I thought at first perhaps all of the beautiful Swedish women had gone to his head and he was looking to ditch me for a while, but then he explained that unlike The Bachelor (where the dates consist of helicopters, bikinis, and hot tubs) The Bachelorette always seems to want to go to some European city and just wander around, stopping in whatever store, cafe, street, etc. that catches their eye. Zero real plans.

 I thought that was a great idea. So we did Stockholm, Bachelorette Style.

 (Pictures from all of our days there)
  stockholm sweden stockholm sweden stockholm sweden stockholm sweden stockholm sweden stockholm sweden stockholm sweden stockholm sweden stockholm sweden stockholm sweden stockholm sweden stockholm sweden stockholm sweden stockholm sweden

Labels: ,