NYC

We spent Labor Day weekend up in NYC, where we spent much needed time with friends we don't get to see nearly enough. Sean and Hallie were so wonderful in opening their darling Hoboken home to us, and we also got to hang out with Kari and Ryan who were visiting from Utah.

On our bus ride home Jeff asked me what my favorite part of the trip was. I couldn't choose between the 15 times we ate pizza and the amazing grilled cheesed sandwich I had at Carnegie Deli...it was a toss up. Then I asked Jeff what his favorite part was, and he said it was getting to see our friends.

So then I felt like a greedy glutton. Jeff is always trying to out-do me in human goodness (and succeeding.)

A lot of our trip was spent like this, as Ryan and Jeff attempted to navigate the city:


Another common sight on our trip was us continually stuffing our faces:

And there was also a little bit of this going on:


But we also did a fair amount of sight seeing:

Here is some of that great friend love that was going on. Notice I'm not in the photo. That means either I was taking it or I was off enjoying pizza somewhere instead. It's a toss up.
   

Labels: ,